Balance starts when you get out of bed

Friday, March 30, 2007

Re-entry

Home again from a trade show that started Sunday- Took a xanax before bed- Slept for a few hours. Up now. Trying to see where I belong.

Everyone was home from holiday which I didn't go on because I was working- its always nice to be welcomed home with hugs. The boys are wonderful-

Rentry is always difficult- Adjusting to different rythyms- schedules and emotions of other people can be difficult. I always feel a bit wobbly when I come home. Cranky is another word for wobbily, isn't it?

When you travel, you really don't have to think much about other people. I suppose it's selfish. If you do it too much you become very selfish...

Taking next week off- mostly because my body is telling me so. Not going anywhere, although I don't want to housebound- the temptation to work would be too great.

Thinking art museum, garden and a trip to Grailville- Maybe taking an afternoon and walking their labrynth. The tea room in Obrienville next to the Bon Bonarie is also a thought. I have a couple of art projects lurking in the basement that might creep up. We'll see where that goes.

It is nice to be here-

4 comments:

Jessica Gottlieb said...

Are you in wireless communications?

Anonymous said...

No but I use them quote frequently...:-)

AC

Anonymous said...

Grail ville? Gray ville? Coup de grey ville?

Anonymous said...

Grailville is a place around here I have always wanted to visit, but just haven't got around to it yet. A lady I met at Pigtown goes there- I am making it a commitment this next week to go there and check it out-

Here is link.

http://www.grailville.org/

AC