Balance starts when you get out of bed

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Saturday


Saturday-

This morning, built shelves in basement for books that are taking over our house.

Made "E" clean his toys out of the living room-

On the way to Costco to buy massive quantities of food to feed the masses (mainly my family). On the way I am stopping at St. Vincents Du Paul to drop off crap from basement that we need tax write offs for.

Nothing heavy to note- Read POH's adventures with Republican offsprings- Commented on dead iguana's. Miserable animals.

6 comments:

Amie Adams said...

I enjoyed the iguana story too!

Hope the rest of the weekend was iguana free.

Anonymous said...

Okay. I'm stumped. POH? And what's wrong with iguanas? They meake excellect speedbumps in the Yucutan.

A Citizen said...

This is a reprint from a response to Pissed Off Housewife's (POH) about getting an Iguana high and killing it- True story about me and our failed experiment with Iguana raising:

I gave an iguana to the hillbilly that painted my sunroom- It was one that we had for several years, almost died more than once, more trouble than it was every worth-

The hillbilly, mumbled something about if would have made "good bait" or not. I was just happy to be rid of the fucking thing- so I gave it to him.

A dead iguana is a good iguana in my opinion- and I'm a vegan tree hugger too.

Of course I also played racketball with a chinchilla once as well- but thats a story for another time.

Pissed OFF Housewife said...

Here wombat

http://angrymom.blogspot.com/2007/04/everything-ive-done-is-public-record.html

I killed one

Stoned it to death in the loveliest way.

Pissed OFF Housewife said...

*jinx*

Ya owe me a Coke!

Anonymous said...

My kids say "punch buggy, no backs", instead of jinx. Youre kids are too young for that-

yet!!

AC