Balance starts when you get out of bed

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Night driving in the 4th dimension


Driving through the middle of nowhere at night- Seems like I am always going somewhere and nowhere at the same time.
I realized I have been driving on the same piece of asphalt between Columbus and Cleveland since 1983- My very first trip on business was between these two cities. Scary thought to be trapped on the same piece of road for 24 years. Of course, there have been other roads inbetween- too many roads.
It helps to look at these trips as circles- loops- entering and exiting the same space just in a different time- I think when you go through these circles, these loops, you get finally get a sense of that dimension (besides looking in the mirror or seeing old photographs).
We are all going in circles- just some bigger than others.
Then again, sometimes it just feels insane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that is more proof that you should spend more time at home. The cats barely know you any more :)

Adrienne