Balance starts when you get out of bed

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Bohemian Liberation Day

Today I am labeling Bohemian Liberation Day

I made breakfast and packed lunch for the group around 6am- Then I went back to bed.

I slept until 12pm. I NEVER do that unless I am sick-

It felt good. It felt better than good, it felt great.

I ate lunch, which was hummus, triscuts and a pear- then sent off my taxes (bastards!) and went to Best Buy and the new Guitar Center. I noodled around on a $6000 machine that made every sound known to mankind for about a half hour. I stumbled into the electric guitar room and played the opening to Airbag for another half hour with different filters on $2000 amp.

Then I went home, made popcorn for the kids and read blogs about "tagging" from Stepping over the Junk's Blog. Now I am posting-

What a great day.

Viva La Revolution-

2 comments:

OhTheJoys said...

"VIVA!!"

(Where do I sign up?)

Pissed OFF Housewife said...

I love your vacation.

It's so great to see you blogging more.

I must say that my vacations are when the kids are in school, HH is at work and I skip out for a long run.

Housewives don't take vacations at home, we have Mondays. ;)