Balance starts when you get out of bed

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Drivel

I just deleted two entries over this week- I re-reread them and realized that they were the two of the most self indulgent things I have ever written. Drivel.

Why do blogs always seem to end up there? I guess you want to explain how you see the world- but you forget your audience- and you get lost.

Either that or you just show what a prat you really are.

Anyway- sorry...I'll work on getting better-

The Vegan one may be next on the hit list.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way, all of your posts are great. Better then most bloggers who are really full of themselves.
Plus you write so well, unlike most.

The worse are the ones that are just "so hot" according to other people they claim or just such martyrs. Yeah, them and James Frey.

Love the ice pic!

Anonymous said...

Thanks FG- I found myself quoting Shakespeare. Guh! I could feel the prentious vomit rise to the back of my throat.

AC

Jessica Gottlieb said...

Don't pick on the vegans.

leave it be.

Self indulgent can be good... think pie and ice cream...