Balance starts when you get out of bed

Monday, December 25, 2006

I want a perfect body

Merry Xmas- This is gross, but my tongue is coated with tongue gook. I snuck some pumpkin pie and I can feel the whipped cream hangover- all that and hummus and pretzels right before bed. Last night it was good- this morning, yuck! I need to scrape it against a wall.

Last night I dreamed about interviewing a new person at an company that I started a 16 years ago. In the dream, during interview, outside the office window, a 757 landed down a suburbian street and cut off a bunch of cars as it made a right turn. In the dream it was like normal and my reaction was like- "Huh, look at that. Well, what kind of salary are you looking for Mr. New Person?"

The New Year's LIST OF THINGS to change is already rattling around my subconscious. I can feel the ideas like ball bearings rattling in my brain pan.

No comments: